Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shall We Get Started?

Topic: Break-ups to Make-ups!
Author: Love Blogger SG 

Hello Friends!

I'm here to help you try to solve your current break-ups and unhappy relationship situations. I have plenty of experience helping my friends, family and in a past life, myself in this department. Thankfully, we've come out of some tough situations with our hearts intact and in most cases our exes wanting us back.
If you really want to get that special someone back into your life, I can certainly help you! I've seen many exes come crawling back almost on their hands and knees, not just in my personal life, but also in some of my closest friend’s love lives as well. If you follow my instructions, you will most likely be kissing and making up with your ex sometime in the near future. Before we begin, there are a few things I have to warn you about.
In the end, most of my friends realized that the one they won back wasn't exactly the right fit for them and decided to move on. Next!
Another small but crucial bit of knowledge you must know is that this process rarely works overnight. It could take days, weeks, months, even years for them to throw away their pride, depending on the level of stubbornness we have on our hands. I’m sure you know where I’m coming from here. 
I'm surely not making any guarantees. I’m not a psychiatrist, and I don’t claim to be any kind of love doctor, but unless your ex has decided that they're playing for the other team, the strategies that I've shared with my closest friends and family are about 90% successful. Now I'd like to share my knowledge and strategies with you. I look forward to helping you turn your situation around. Together, we should have your ex begging you to come back to them sooner rather than later! Shall we begin?
The Love Blogger Questionaire:
Tell me what’s been happening with your love life.
When did you start to notice things weren’t the same?
What sorts of behaviors from your special someone is leading you to believe that your relationship may be over?
Has your special someone broken up with you?
How did they tell you they wanted to break up?
Have they told you any reason for the breakup or for the change in their behavior? If so, what’s their story?
How many times a day do you try to contact them without success? Be honest please.
What do they say to you when you’re able to reach them?
Where do you want things to go from here?
How willing are you to follow through with my advice? Hint: Your level of willingness has to be pretty high for you to be successful in winning them back. It takes strength and an unbelievable amount of will power.
You can leave your love concerns as well as your answers to my questionaire in a comment, or send it over to my email address: TheLoveBlogger@gmail.com. I will respond to inquiries through comments, emails and some will be posted here on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hello SG,

    I came across your blog and couldn't help be the first to comment. I'm actually going through a breakup myself.... for my hearts sake at the moment lets call it a "break"...

    I have been with my boyfriend now for 5 and a half years. We have been dealing with long distance for a good portion of our relationship. I have moved for him 4 times in hopes to begin our future together. For the sake of not naming names Ill call him T. T is my first love... he's my first everything... Not a moment in the day goes by that I'm not thinking about him, sending him random text messages telling him how I feel, or calling just to hear his voice... Things with us seemed to be pretty close to perfect! We argued over not seeing each other not spending too much time together... T recently started going back to school and since then his attitude has changed dramatically... for the worse. He suddenly has no time for me and claims he was "Too busy to call me" or text me like he used to... I noticed this change in behavior a couple months ago but when I asked him about it he would just say it's stressed out about school... Naive, and blinded by love... I ignored his behavior.
    I moved back home because he had no time for me and I was growing very home sick for my friends and family... For sake of our relationship, I just felt it was best if I went home for a little while...
    about 2 months after my move I received a text message while shopping for a halloween costume with my little brother. It was T saying he received the care package I had sent him as well as saying he needed a break... He said that he has no time for us at the moment and he needs to remain focussed on school and he is unable to do that with me in the picture... he told me he wanted me to wait for him and that once things calm down he would come back... Devastated I held my tears back and continued making the most out of my brothers shopping experience...
    I tried calling him that night about 13 times until he finally answered... he claimed he didn't want to talk on the phone because he didn't want to hear me cry... and that this wasn't forever, its for right now... confused, and hurt I turned to his best friend for answers... I've tried texting his friend several times asking if he knew anything... that only made T angry... :( So I began sending T text messages, emails.... I just want answers! Does he really want me to wait for him? What did I do wrong? this just feels so unfair.... It's been 4 months now and Ive still been holding strong and waiting for T to come back to me... I don't email or text him anymore but I do still talk to his friend from time to time... T has yet to respond to any of my emails asking if he still wants me to wait for him or not so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.... My heart wont let me move on... I can't.... Do you think there's someone else? How can I turn this around? I'm feeling emotionally drained and desperate... please help!

    </3
    Broken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear </3 Broken,

    I understand how you would be very confused by this. First of all, it's a break-up. However, it's not a clean break-up. T is being wishy-washy and wants to be able to take a break with the comfort of knowing that you'll be waiting on him to decide that he’s ready to be with you again. There are many reasons why a man would want a break. Being stressed out is a hard thing to blame a break-up on because exclusivity does not cause stress. If you are confused about the exact reason for his need for time away, then it is possible that he's not being 100% honest with you. Are you sure you understand his reasoning?
    Whether or not you're clear about what his reasoning is for this break, you have a decision to make. Are you willing to be put on hold for a chance that someday in the near future you'll get back together? Or would you rather regain control over your heart and have T follow your lead? If you'd like to regain control then you’ll want to follow my advice and whole heartedly commit to make this happen. It's going to be very hard because I can tell that you love T very much and that you aren't yet ready to let go.
    Here's my advice:
    First, you need to know that you are worthy of someone that wants you now. You can have that with someone great. You can have that with someone new or with T again.
    Second, you’ll want to stop calling, texting and emailing T right now. Better yet, call your phone company and block his number. (This is only temporary of course). Why would you block his number you might wonder? Because as soon as you stop trying to contact him he will notice. He'll secretly wonder why you stopped and if you're giving up on convincing him to stay with you. After a few days of this he might even secretly start to worry that you're planning to go on without him. This is a good thing because you're starting to take back the control over your love life and your heart. During this time, you’ll want to have a buddy system with your closest friends. Whenever you have doubts or want to contact him you can call them or text them and they can be your support system. You can also email us at TheLoveBlogger@gmail.com if you need to get stuff off your chest. All emails are confidential and stop with us. We will respond as soon as we are able to.
    After a week or two goes by without any contact attempts made by you, you might start hearing that T was asking your friends how you’re doing, or why he can’t seem to reach you on your phone. For some people, their exes will even show up at their work or scheduled appointments with a card or flowers or even both.
    You’ll want to get started with my advice right after reading this. Remember that so far, contacting T has not brought him back and as unfortunate as that is, it’s time to be strong and gather strength from friends, family and TheLoveBlogger Team! The most logical thing to do right now is to step away from this negative situation so that he has to come to you. Please email me and keep me posted about how you’re doing! I’ll also have advice ready for you for when he does make a move in the right direction.
    I’ll be thinking of you!
    SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Confused,
    Please send your question to TheLoveBlogger@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete